Jubilation!! The War on Women is Over!!! Woo hoo!!!! Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the muu-sic!!!!!
Fresh from the shores of Nonsensia:
– “Debunking the “War on Women” – Charles Krauthammer, Washington Post
– “If There Was A War on Women, I Think They Won” – Rand Paul, Meet the Press
– “Women don’t want equal pay, they already get ‘exactly what they’re worth'” – Martha MacCallum, Fox News
– “Women are better off barefoot and pregnant” – Mike Huckabee, Anywhere That Would Have Him
– “I support pay equity except the part about ‘voting for it'” – Cathy McMorris Rodgers, SOTU Rebuttal
Wait a minute. :::consults notes:::
Much like how the White Privileged Males on the Supreme Court declared that there is no longer a need for that pesky Voting Rights Act because there is no racism in America, the right-wing pundits and politicians have declared that there is no longer a War on Women. So don’t worry your pretty little heads … just
become a Stepford Woman vote for Republicans who only have our best interests at heart.